The town of Crevillente ( Alicante ) is set in the mountain range of 835 high metres with the same name. It belongs to the eastern areas of Cordilleras Subbéticas and there is found the peaks of San Cayetano, Satjuri, La Vella and El Puntal. This mountain range divides the hollowsand the half valley of Vinalopó in the North and the basin of Segura and the coastal plain in the South. Crevillente belongs to the province of Alicante in the Valencian Community and it has good connections by motorway with Alicante ( 32 km ) and Murcia ( 47 km ).
The distances between the most important towns are:
- Alicante: 32 km.
- Murcia: 47 km.
- Aeropuerto de El Altet: 23 km.
- Elche: 9 Km. – Orihuela: 24 km.
- Guardamar del Segura: 25 km.
- Santa Pola: 27 km.
- Torrevieja: 35 km.
- Elche and its beaches: La Marina, Arenales del Sol, El Altet, El Carabasí.
- Guardamar, Torrevieja, Santa Pola and the Island of Tabarca, Other beaches near to the estate.
- Alicante, Altea, Benidorm with its thematic and aquatics parks to have a nice day.